The volunteer will mainly work on the main themes of the organization such as Human Rights and Sustainable Development Goals, in particular 3,4,5,10.
Those themes will be developed through activities planned by the Host Organization but, as said, also from ideas and proposals made by the volunteer herself, aiming to develop personal skills and confidence in her own abilities, since AICEM is a youth association with the specific aim of spreading the culture of participatory cooperation, active citizenship and social inclusion among young people, in Italy and abroad, through education and the educational actions of our social projects focused on on the use of non-formal methodologies.
The volunteer will be asked of:
• supporting the organization’s communication department/taking care of some of the social media contents
• organizing and participating in activities addressed to youth in schools/youth centers, based on Human Rights Education and Non Formal Education
• organizing and participating in public actions or street actions with the aim of spreading, defending and standing up for Human Rights in every form and declination
• learning and understanding how to use the ICT tools to support offline actions with a strong online support on social media
• learning how to organize online/offline campaigns
• supporting the organization in all the activities indicated in the infopack and during the interview