The objectives of the project are:
- Improve youth employment prospects and support the personal and professional development of volunteers;
- Improve relationship skills such as effective communication, public speaking, negotiation, time management, body language, leadership, critical thinking and problem solving;
- Provide volunteers with the opportunity to develop and implement ideas and non-formal education activities for young people, including young people with fewer opportunities, present in the territories of destination;
- Promote and enhance active citizenship and strengthen the sharing of values common to European civil society;
- Promote the ESC program, the Erasmus + program so that other young people can participate.
The activities that will be carried out throughout the period know of different types that fall into four major thematic areas:
- Support for the management of the association
- Planning and implementation of educational activities
- Acquisition of online and offline communication skills, creation of strategies for their use and implementation
- Design. The activities that the volunteers will implement especially with the youngest will be carried out through the use of the non-formal education methodology.